Data entry, answer phone calls, and schedule campus visits.
1. Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and database programs.
2. Working knowledge of general office practices, procedures and standard office equipment.
3. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality of student records.
5. Ability to operate efficiently and accurately.
Applications will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. on the stated closing date. If submitting by mail, allow sufficient time so that it is received by the closing date. Application screening and interviewing will not be done until after the closing date unless noted otherwise.
A Northwest Iowa Community College application form must be completed and submitted by the specified time. A resume may be included, but will not take the place of a fully completed application form. Do not state "See Resume" in place of completing the respective information requested on the application form. Please remember to sign your application. When indicated, copies of all academic transcripts must be included.
Human Resources Office
Northwest Iowa Community College
603 West Park Street
Sheldon, Iowa 51201
1. Work independently, and for extended periods of time do data entry for Student Services and other divisions of the college with the highest degree of accuracy.