Advise students, parents, faculty, staff, and other constituents on financial aid,
and administer financial aid programs to ensure compliance with federal, state,
and institutional regulations.
1. Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to complete tasks in timely manner with minimal supervision, and demonstrate attention to detail.
2. Ability to manage numerous tasks with frequent interruptions while maintaining accuracy.
3. High level of demonstrated problem solving skills, decision making ability, and self-motivation.
4. High level of demonstrated honesty, integrity and confidentiality.
5. Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
Applications will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. on the stated closing date. If submitting by mail, allow sufficient time so that it is received by the closing date. Application screening and interviewing will not be done until after the closing date unless noted otherwise.
A Northwest Iowa Community College application form must be completed and submitted by the specified time. A resume may be included, but will not take the place of a fully completed application form. Do not state "See Resume" in place of completing the respective information requested on the application form. Please remember to sign your application. When indicated, copies of all academic transcripts must be included.
Human Resources Office
Northwest Iowa Community College
603 West Park Street
Sheldon, Iowa 51201
1. Assist students, parents, faculty, staff, and other constituents with the financial aid process, the completion of appropriate forms, and use independent judgment to