This Human Resources Representative will partner with managers and employees to create a world-class work environment and team capability.
This Human Resources Representative will lead adaptation, implementation, execution, and continuous improvement of corporate policies and programs from the human resource perspective.
This Human Resources Representative will provide leadership in recruiting, employee performance, discipline, training, communication, career planning, retention, succession planning, and other human resources matters.
Job duties for this Human Resources Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Participating as the human resources staff member in support of the assigned departments
- Providing advice, counsel, and follow up to suggestions, questions and concerns to all levels of employees
- Training and specifically providing respectful work environment training
- Coordinating recruiting efforts
- Coordinating employee performance processes including employee reviews, performance resolution, and corrective action
- Handling all human resources related needs across all shifts
- Leading and participating in assigned projects and driving improvements
- Participating and/or leading policy and program development that will ensure high performance teamwork, high productivity, regulations are met, and appropriate work-life balance for employees
Job qualifications for this Human Resources Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree - Three to five years human resources
- PHR is preferred but not required
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Multi-tasker with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Supervisory skills of support employees as needed