Day and evening hours, up to 25 hours per week.
To provide instructional support service to credit students, students on special
schedules, and high school credit students.
1. Good oral and written communication and math skills.
2. Ability to explain concepts at a variety of levels.
3. Ability to work independently.
4. Ability to provide supervision.
5. Ability to demonstrate professionalism in dealing with students.
6. Computer proficiency.
If submitting by mail, allow sufficient time so that it is received by the closing
date. Application screening and interviewing will not be done until after the closing date unless noted otherwise.
A Northwest Iowa Community College application form must be completed and submitted by the specified time.
A resume may be included, but will not take the place of a fully completed application form. Do not state "See
Resume" in place of completing the respective information requested on the application form. Please remember
to sign your application. When indicated, copies of all academic transcripts must be included.
1. Administer, score, and/or interpret results of various assessments.
2. Carry out duties without detailed, day-to-day supervision.
3. Maintain Iowa teaching license if applicable.
4. Provide individualized tutorial and/or smal