Support office functions in Continuing Education Office and interface with NCC Business Office. Responsible for day-to-day management of Continuing Education registrations, billing, receipting of all class sections, and assisting at the Business Office window.
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Sensitive to student and staff needs.
3. Ability to meet deadlines.
4. Possess accuracy, problem solving, and organizational skills.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality as well as to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Applications will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. on the stated closing date. If submitting by mail, allow sufficient time so that it is received by the closing date. Application screening and interviewing will not be done until after the closing date unless noted otherwise.
A Northwest Iowa Community College application form must be completed and submitted by the specified time. A resume may be included, but will not take the place of a fully completed application form. Do not state "See Resume" in place of completing the respective information requested on the application form. Please remember to sign your application. When indicated, copies of all academic transcripts must be included.
Human Resources Office
Northwest Iowa Community College
603 West Park Street
Sheldon, Iowa 51201
1. Register students via the telephone, e-mail, or in person including obtaining demographic information and payment information.