Facilitating student admissions and assisting students with their academic pursuits.
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and marketing skills
2. Ability to work in a team environment.
3. High degree of confidentiality and commitment to the college.
If submitting by mail, allow sufficient time so that it is received by the closing
date. Application screening and interviewing will not be done until after the closing date unless noted otherwise.
A Northwest Iowa Community College application form must be completed and submitted by the specified time.
A resume may be included, but will not take the place of a fully completed application form. Do not state "See
Resume" in place of completing the respective information requested on the application form. Please remember
to sign your application. When indicated, copies of all academic transcripts must be included.
1. Conduct campus visits with prospective students.
2. Assist with special event days (visit days, orientation, open house, etc.)
3. Visit prospective high school students, guidance counselors, and teachers which will require overnight